Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Emily Wade
Club One and 7x7 magazine have teamed up for the first ever Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge. Three trainers, three winners and the fierce goal of looking hot for the big day. Let the games begin.
Bride-to-be #2: Emily Wade
Wedding: August 2009
Trainer: Specialized Personal Trainer and Weight Management Consultant Timothy Plantikow from Club One Yerba Buena
A big part of getting in shape is attitude and Emily is the perfect example of mind over matter. She showed up for today’s session with an amazing energy, considering that she trained hard last week and then spent the entire weekend moving into her new place with the husband-to-be. Today’s routine was focused on lower body and core, which began with 15 minutes of orthopedic stretching and a series of anaerobic wind sprints on the treadmill. We followed with lateral lunges and drills designed to enhance agility and burn serious calories. Emily made it all look easy but assured me that her effort was a 9 on the 10-point scale of perceived exertion.
Emily is one driven bride-to-be, proving that you can do it if you put your mind to it. I have no doubt that she’ll be chiseled perfection come wedding day in August.
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols, Episode #3
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols, Episode #2
- Reunited with Tommy Chong, Cheech Marin Tackles a Different Challenge: Child Actors
- Get Into Shape at These 4 New Workout Studios