Will HBO's Summer Heights High be the next Flight of the Conchords?
All of a sudden HBO is on the leading edge of funny. And if Summer Heights High (a mockumentary about Australian school life starring one guy—Chris Lilley) is anywhere near as ridiculous as Flight of the Conchords, then the cable network will have us keeled over again. Based on the trailer, we're pretty sure they're on to something. To get an exclusive screening of the series head over to the Rickshaw Stop on 10/27 from 7 to 10PM. Popscene siren, DJ Nako will be blazing the turntables and complimentary Australian food (we're curious) and drinks will be on tap.
- Move Over Mel, Flight of the Conchords has Lotsa Fans Now
- This Week's Hottest Events: Adele, Iron & Wine, and Flight of the Conchords' Arj Barker
- Flight of the Conchords' Kristen Schaal Signs Her 'Sexy Book of Sexy Sex' This Friday @ Chronicle Books
- Local Indie-Rock Poster Artist Displaying Work at the Curiosity Shoppe
- Fog & Laser at Rickshaw Stop