Win Tickets to Castro Theater's Wizard Of Oz Sing Along!
Ladies and gents, it's almost that time of the month again! Fill your lungs with air and let your hearts burst with song for five days of the Castro Theatre's sing along version of The Wizard Of Oz, the single most-watched movie of all time. And if you've got luck on your side, we can help get you through the door.
We've got 5 pairs of tickets to giveaway to all you Dorothy enthusiasts out there for the slew of screenings spanning March 25-31. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by next Wednesday and we'll randomly choose winners!
The fine folks at the Castro will help you warm up your vocal chords and provide goody bags filled with props, but the biggest conundrum by far for this sing along event is all the amazing dress up opportunities: will it be the green-faced Wicked Witch of the West? The glittering pink gown of the Good Witch? Dorothy's ruby red shoes and braids? Silver face paint a la Tin Man? The options are endless.
- Little Mermaid Sing Along @ Castro Theatre This Weekend
- Sing-A-Long Sound of Music Invades Castro Theatre for 5 Days This Week
- Let's Go Crazy: Peaches Christ's "Purple Rain" Party at the Castro Theatre with Apollonia. Win Tickets!
- ‘Hopelessly Devoted’: Gimme That Sing-Along ‘Grease’
- Closet Case: R. Kelly’s Trapped in the Closet Sing-Along