Tobi Attempts to Rescue 6 CEOs From Silicon Valley Fashion Fails
So you're in with TechCrunch, have 500+ connections on LinkedIn and are getting cash from Sequoia Capital. The thing is, you're still rolling into work in ill-fitting jeans.
Last year, our little Mark Zuckerberg was listed among Esquire's top 10 worst dressed list in The 2010 Celebrity Hall of Shame. Zuck shares the bi-winning honor with none other than Charlie Sheen. Yikes.
Inspired by Zuck's worst dressed profile, the stylists at Tobi decided to take action with their CEO Style Guide. Armed with cardigans, fitted shirts, and boat shoes, Tobi went deep into the trenches of Silicon Valley, dug out six lucky CEOs and gave them one heckuva makeover. Check out these six newly made men, geeking out on good style.
- A Tale of Two AOLs — New York and Silicon Valley
- How Dylan and the Dead Rescued 'The Music Never Stopped' from Desolation Row
- From SF to Silicon Valley: Tacolicious and Pizzeria Delfina Go South
- BranchOut Challenges LinkedIn By Bringing Professional Recruiters To Facebook
- Date 1 Without Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn ... Scary!