Dog Halloween Costume Contest, Benefitting SF SPCA
If you've got a dog, you've probably been planning their Halloween (or should we say....Howl-o-ween?!) costume for months now. Parade your princess pooch or your little superman down the grass carpet tomorrow evening at Kimpton Hotel's 4th Annual Howl-O-Ween costume contest and Yappy Hour event at the Argonaut Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf, which benefits the local SPCA!
Enjoy drinks and snacks while judges determine which doggy sports the Best In Show (Most Original) costume, Most Likely to Make You Howl (Funniest), Most Likely to Make Your Fur Stand On End (Scariest), and Dynamic Duo (Best Dog & Human costumes) for both dog- and human-friendly prizes.
All you need is a killer canine costume--and maybe even one for yourself--and $5 to donate at the door (Kimpton will match all donations to the SPCA). The shindig goes from 5-7 pm.
Argonaut Hotel, 495 Jefferson St. @ Hyde, (415) 563-0800
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 1)
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 2)
- Link Love: The Worst Halloween Costume, Super Scary Fashion and Celebs in SF
- Look of the Week: Pee-wee Herman Halloween Costume for Him and Her
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly