Fashion Feud: Live Project Runway-Style Designer Duel at Rickshaw Stop
Designers stealing chiffon? Models pulling hair? Fashionistas being fashionistas? We all love a good cat fight, and the best fashion brawls happen right on the catwalk.
Designers Crystal Hermann and Mary Yanez will get one hour to cut, sew and "make it work" at the first of four 2011 Fashion Feud events. Then it's up to the models, Caitlyn MacClennan and Jennifer Lazorack, to strut their new designer duds in the walk-off.
Fashion Feud Part 1: Tuesday January 11, at Rickshaw Stop (155 Fell Street @ Van Ness), 7pm, Free, 18+.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
More Style + Design Postings
- Michael Kors Talks Project Runway, Fall Fashion + San Francisco Style
- Green Gala: A Runway Show Amongst the Redwoods at UC Berkeley
- Link Love: Levi’s + Opening Ceremony Collaborate, Locals on Project Runway and more…
- Jay Nicolas Sario on Touchy-Feely Strangers, Project Runway + Discarded to Divine
- How Far Will Christopher Collins go on Project Runway?