Link Love: A Glossy FEED and Pink Parking for Heels
Daily reads from our feeds …
Get glossy for a good cause. Style.com reports that Bobbi Brown has teamed up with Lauren Bush for the latest installment of the FEED bag. Used as clutch or cosmetic bag, your $50 gets you the tote and three lip shimmers, and proceeds go to the United Nation’s World Food Program’s Food for Work initiative.
Heel-wearing ladies may want to consider a move to Seoul—the city is working on painting thousands of parking spots pink so that women won’t have to walk as far to their destination in uncomfortable shoes. Time has the scoop.
StyleWatch brings us a sneak peak of Nicole Richie’s maternity line for A Pea in the Pod, and we begrudgingly admit that it’s not half bad.
R.J. Cutler’s The September Issue (that we’ve all been eagerly waiting for) is not so reflective of the current fashion scene. NYT goes behind the scenes at Vogue for a sobering dose of today’s reality.
Posh Spice is popping up everywhere these days. The Cut has word that she’ll appear as a guest judge on this season’s American Idol.
- Link Love: Manga Man, Nosh for Posh and McQueen for the Masses
- Link Love: Men in Heels, A Dying Garment District and Narciso for Less
- Link Love: Milk Made, Mother Hen and Coco's Look
- Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco
- Link Love: Supermodel Arrest and Hot Armani Ad Campaign