We Heart Levi's + Pendleton Collab
It's one of our favorite collabs of the year: Levi's and Pendleton have teamed up to create a special seven-piece collection just in time for the gift-giving holidays.
The line — which dropped last week at the Levi's flagship in Union Square and online — paid ode to the Levi's denim heritage and Pendleton's famous wool prints resulting in a cool mix of denim jackets and wool capes. We're especially loving this Levi's Workwear by Pendleton Western Trucker Jacket ($148), featuring a dark denim wash and perfectly placed Pendleton highlights. And if you want to inject a little bit of flavor to your interior decor, pop in the flagship location and grab a limited-edition Levi's x Pendleton wool blanket.
- Cameron Silver's Decades Denim Hits Select SF Boutiques
- The Wait is Over: Levi's by Opening Ceremony Collab Hits SF
- SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter
- SF Style Blogger Laura Ellner Shares Her Feminine Fall Look
- Look of the Week: 5 Cool Unisex Finds for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass This Weekend