Scenes of the City: Grandview Park
Grand View Park offers sweeping views of the city from downtown to the hills of Pacifica. From the hilltop perch in the Sunset, you can also see the Marin headlands, Sutro Tower, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, and Ocean Beach.
The 1.1 acre park is also called Turtle Hill because of its turtle shell shape from an aerial perspective. Explore the park for yourself; you can find it in the Sunset District peeking out of the skyline. It is surrounded by 14th and 15th Avenues, as well as Noriega Street.
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: Cal Bears at AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: The New SoMa West Skate Park
- Scenes of the City: Dolores Park's New Playground