Scenes of the City: Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Competition
We hung out at the beach for a couple days this week and took in the sights and sounds the Rip Curl Pro Surf Search. All of a sudden our beloved Ocean Beach turned into a little surf mecca. Check out the beautiful weather, pro surfers and beach fun.
The scene on the boardwalk.
Several thousand people gathered on the beach several days this week to take in the sun and surf.
Families flocked to the beach to enjoy the rare pro surf competition.
Surfer Patrick Gudauskas shoots out of the barrel of the wave on Tuesday.
Surfer Gabriel Medina goes completely horizontal.
Patrick Gudauskas speeds his way along the wave.
Surfer Julian Wilson gets ready to catch some air.
World famous surfer Kelly Slater visits with fans on the beach, on Weds Slater won his 11th ASP World Surfing title.
- Get Ready To Rip: Ocean Beach's Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Contest Starts Tomorrow
- Ocean Beach to Host Pro Surfing Competition in November
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: Ocean Beach
- Ocean Beach's Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Contest Starts Shredding Today