H.D. Buttercup San Francisco: The Half Yearly Sale
From June 23 through July 15, H.D. Buttercup will be hosting their Half Yearly Sale, offering 20-70% off their entire store. The SoMa showroom's frequent turnover of inventory evokes the freshness of a farmers market, with new styles, designs, and collections arriving weekly—sometimes even daily—luring loyal customers back again and again.
Many designers are turning heads with detailed and unique, over the top masterpieces. A second floor, around 10,000 square feet, has recently opened, which is entirely composed of mid-century and contemporary furniture.
And unlike most showrooms, H.D. Buttercup offers customers the ability to take their selections home on-the-spot (though delivery assistance is of course offered) so there's no hassle waiting for your furniture to ship to your home or office, and you'll be able to unleash your new look the same day.
H.D. Buttercup San Francisco, 290 Townsend St., 415-820-4788, hdbuttercup.com Monday - Saturday 10-6. Sunday 11-6
- H.D. Buttercup Comes to San Francisco
- Sink Into HD Buttercup's Half Yearly Sale
- This Week in Fashion: Eric Dane at Kiehl's Grand Opening, Heliotrope Celebrates 1 Year, Custom Suiting from PDX + Mad Summer Sales
- Get Ready for 2011, San Francisco: What's In Store Next Year
- Secret San Francisco: Boudin's 160-Year-Old Mother Dough