Stuff: Vintage Collective Opens in the Mission
Here's the scoop on Stuff: It's an 8,200 square-foot collective with over 25 dealers peddling very cool items. These are professionals who comb estate sales, flea markets and who-knows-where for real finds. The dealers (the famed Ron Morgan and Christopher Albanese among them) know treasure from trash, and they are selling the good stuff here.
It's run by the men behind the now-closed Aunt Bill's antiques in Rockridge. That was a special store. This one is bigger and better (and it has a free parking lot!). Read more...
- Stuff: A Vintage Houseware Collective Opens in the Mission
- Hot Stuff: Lejaby Crystal Chantilly Lace Collection
- Collective Opens on Valencia's Vintage Corridor
- Open House Alert! A New Construction in Noe Valley With a Vintage Cottage
- Opening! The Kinsey Collection of African American Art and History at MoAD