SF's Best Dressed Gather for SF Ballet Fashion Show
The Bay Area plays host to some memorable parties and stylish events. See and be seen in the Social Pages, featuring photos from this week's chicest gatherings.
On Friday, April 3rd, San Francisco Ballet patrons and lovers of the arts gathered at San Francisco's legendary Fairmount Hotel for a chic luncheon and fashion show presented by Neiman Marcus. Socialites and fans of the ballet enjoyed a late-morning cocktail reception (perfect way to start a Friday, no?) before viewing featured looks from the Neiman Marcus Spring 2014 Collection curated by none other than Ken Downing, Neiman Marcus's Fashion Director.
In its 33rd year, the stylish annual event is hosted by the San Francisco Ballet Auxiliary, a fundraising group of 100 women dedicated to supporting and preserving the art of the SF Ballet. The luncheon brings together pillars of the Bay Area arts community and key philanthropic members of San Francisco society. Many attendees were already sporting a variety of pale pastels and bold springtime hues as they embraced the warm shift in the unpredictable San Francisco weather.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- Smuin Ballet Sparkles with Graff Diamonds for 20th Anniversary Season
- Outside Lands: The Best of the Night Shows
- "Looking" Star Jonathan Groff Spices Things Up at POPera!
- Sponsored: Drenched in Puppy Love at SPCA's Grand Re-Opening
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'