Thee Oh Sees, Real Estate, Sic Alps & More Play This Summer's Woodsist Festival in Big Sur
Just in time for the re-opening of Highway 1 on the road to the Henry Miller Memorial Library comes one of the best music lineups of Summer 2011, thanks to the minds behind this year's Woodsist Festival taking place July 30-31 amongst the towering redwoods of Big Sur.
It features the creme de la creme of the indie ilk from tastemaking label Woodsist, who regularly champion firebrands like Wavves, Kurt Vile and Ganglians, among many others. And as always, it's heavy on the West Coast representation. Tickets to this two-day party in the forest are on sale now and going fast (two-day passes are already gone).
Here's who you have to look forward to: Thee Oh Sees (who I believe is one of the best live acts out there right now), Nodzzz, Art Museums, Sun Araw, Sic Alps, Fresh & Onlys, Woods, Ducktails, Real Estate, and White Fence. And if you want to stay under the stars, grab a camping permit or book a room in one of the local inns for a full-on weekend getaway.
Score tickets here!
- Thee Oh Sees, Sic Alps, Real Estate & More Play This Summer's Woodsist Festival in Big Sur
- Thee Oh Sees, Sic Alps, Ty Segall & The Sandwitches Play Coalition On Homeless Benefit Show Tonight
- Arcade Fire's Big Sur Show Sold Out....In One Minute
- Arcade Fire Announce Two Bay Area Shows in October
- Arcade Fire Announces 2nd Greek Theatre Show