7x7's Pride Happier Hour @ The Lookout!
This week, San Francisco will be exploding with rainbows and the spirit of Pride, culminating in the city's always completely-bonkers Pride Weekend at the end of June. But first, warm up your liver at 7x7's very own Get Frenched: Pride Happier Hour, soaring high above Market Street at The Lookout, with steamy soul party music from the folks behind Hard French, drink specials and tasty bites from The Lookout's new lounge menu.
Starting right after work at 6 pm this Wednesday, June 22nd, it's the perfect chance to dance those hump day blues away. Bring your friends, co-workers, crushes, or anyone crashing on your couch for Pride Weekend. Shirts optional. See you there!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 6pm - 8:30pm. The Lookout, 3600 16th St. @ Market & Noe.
Best public transit: MUNI Metro to Castro Station; F Market, 24 Divisadero, or 37 Corbett to Church.
- Photos: 7x7's Pride Happier Hour @ Blackbird
- 7x7's Happier Hours: Nightlife Guide Launch Party at Infusion Lounge
- 7x7 and Wells Fargo's "Empower U" Pride Party at 111 Minna
- Photos: Wells Fargo and 7x7's "Empower U" Pride Party at 111 Minna
- You're Invited: 7x7 and Wells Fargo's Pride Celebration 2012