The Swedish Smile: Cocktail #5 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
Here's our fifth featured bartender, Aom Aphiradee from Ozone Thai Restaurant & Lounge. She mixed up the Swedish Smile using SVEDKA vodka. Visit Aom at the bar at Ozone Thai, or try her recipe at home.
1 1/2 oz of SVEDKA Raspberry Vodka
1/4 oz of 10 y.o. Tawny Port wine
1/4 oz of Peach Liqueur
Fresh raspberries & blackberries, muddled Thai basil leaves
1/2 oz of house-made ginger infusion
1/2 oz of fresh lemon juice
A few dashes of Swedish Herb Bitters and Blood Orange Bitters
1 egg white
Bartender's notes: Because I am from Thailand, I incorporated more exotic ingredients reminiscent of my heritage such as Thai basil and fresh ginger. I added some Port wine and a molecular mixology element—foam—to balance out the flavors.
See all of SF's participating bartenders here and vote for your favorite!
- The Swedish Smile: Winner of SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "My Little Pony": Cocktail #8 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The BADA BING BOT: Cocktail #3 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Potion #7: Cocktail #6 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "Spiked Lassi": Cocktail #1 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition