13 Items to Keep You Looking Haute in Winter
Winter? Whatever! It's haute in here. We rounded up the top, locally-sourced, must-have items to keep you looking chic in the cold.
1. Quilted Parka and Masculine Trousers, Hermes ($4475, $1,725)
2. 100th Anniversary Snowshoes, L.L.Bean ($329)
3. Astier de Villatte Bear Dinner Plate, Sue Fisher King ($125 each)
4. Indigo Collection Body Butter, Tatcha ($48)
5. Drinking Chocolate, Tcho ($40)
6. Royal Copenhagen Contrast Mug, March ($34 each)
7. Opaque Nail Polish in Ecume, NARS ($19)
8. Upstate Stock Rag Woll Fingerless Gloves, Steven Alan ($28)
9. Howlin by Morrison Caribu Scarf, Unionmade ($88)
10. Frogskins SUnglasses, Oakley ($170)
11. Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque, Aesop ($35)
12. Fire Orange Zip Pouch, SummerBummer ($75)
13. VPL Military Insertion Bra and Underwear, VPLNY ($87)
This article was published in 7x7's February issue. Click here to subscribe!
All Other Photos Courtesy of the Vendors.