Intermix Bursts Onto Palo Alto's Style Scene
The Bay Area's fashion elite gathered in Palo Alto yesterday evening to toast the opening of the brand-new Intermix boutique in Town & Country Village. Event hosts Jody Bostic, 7x7 editor in chief and president Chloé Harris, Megan Quinn, Terri Tiffany, and Aleksandra Zee mingled with guests while admiring items from Intermix's latest selection. With pieces from designers including Valentino, Alexander Wang, and Rag & Bone, Intermix provides an expertly curated, multi-brand boutique experience.
Part private shopping event and part hip soirée, the evening proved the perfect opportunity for guests to replenish their summer wardrobes while giving back to the community. 10% of proceeds of event sales benefited Samasource, an organization dedicated to alleviating worldwide poverty by connecting unemployed women and youth to training in the digital economy.
- Intermix CEO Khajak Keledjian Talks the New Palo Alto Store
- Cuyana Partners With Real Simple, Intermix Comes To Palo Alto
- Inside The Playful Klutz Idea Factory in Palo Alto
- This Week in Fashion: An Exobiological Fashion Show, Decadestwo Flash Sale, Palo Alto's Citywide Yard Sale, Gangs Of SF Opens Shop + Designer Spring Sales
- Link Love: Man Cleavage Busts onto the Scene, Sonia Rykiel for H&M and more…