Jimmy Choo Opens New Store in Union Square...Drool
Our nanas tell us, "Good shoes will last you a lifetime!" Gals, run down to Union Square and prepare to (wisely) spend your next paycheck.
British luxury brand (and maker of ridiculously sexy shoes) Jimmy Choo opened its first free-standing store in San Francisco today. The 1,700 square foot boutique features an enlarged collection of Jimmy Choo women’s shoes, handbags, small leather goods, soft accessories, belts, sunglasses and fragrance in an intimate, glamourous setting reminiscent of a 1940s boutique.
The assortments will be tailored to the Northern California market with an emphasis on the most fashion forward elements in the collections (hopefully including the omnipresent boot!). To appeal to the Bay Area’s digerati, the new boutique will sell a limited edition Jimmy Choo “TYLER” iPAD case in salt and pepper coarse glitter fabric. This piece will be sold exclusively at the San Francisco Jimmy Choo store retailing for $495. Again, drool...
- Brit Brand Mulberry Opens in Union Square
- Spanish & Fly: Desigual Opening Tomorrow in Union Square
- Downtown, Just Opened in Union Square, Gets Some 'New York Times Style Magazine' Love
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- This Week in Fashion: Simply Chic Launches Online Designer Consignment Shop