Meet Awesome SF-Based Textile Designer Blake Kahan, of Willow Ship
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Artist Blake Kahan is the one-woman show behind Willow Ship, a pure linen home goods brand, printed and sewn by hand in her SF studio. All-natural and eco-friendy, Willow Ship boasts gorgeous tea towels, dinner napkins, table runners and placemats, plus conversation-starting decorative pillows.
We recently got the chance to chat with Kahan about her inspirations, new projects and putting parenting first. Plus, snag some of her fabulous wares at this weekend's Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco.
Click here to read the interview with this awesome local textile designer!
- Get Ready For Wireless Jam Sessions with Bluetooth Speakers from SF-Based Jawbone
- Design Crush: California-Shaped Coffee Tables by SF-Based J. Rusten Studio
- SF-Based Artist Casey Gray Turns Stencils Into Pop Art at White Walls Gallery
- SF-Based StyleVISA Curates The World
- Oakland-Based Tikoli Makes Textiles for Commitment Phobes