This Month's Best Events for the Design Obsessed
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Get excited for July with a round-up of five new art and design events you'll want to catch.
Courtney Cerruti's Wild Child at Paxton Gate's Curiosities for Kids
July 4 through August 14
Artist Courtney Cerruti’s latest exhibit, Wild Child, is aimed at the 6-year-old in all of us. Using everyday objects, Cerruti explores "the intersection of the sweet and wild in childhood." A former display coordinator for Anthropologie's famed windows and in-store installations, Cerruti is known for her mixed-medium pieces. Her one-of-a-kind works evoke a bit of nostalgia and are worth a trip to Paxton Gate's Valencia Street shop. July 4- August 14; opening reception will be held on July 6 at 6 p.m.; 766 Valencia St., SF.
- Three Can't-Miss SF Design Events Happening this Month!
- This Week's Best Fashion Events: Refinery29 Shop Crawl, The Capsule Design Festival, Benny Gold Grand Opening
- Legendary SF Artist Rex Ray's Latest Obsessions
- Open House Obsession: Revisit the '50s in St. Francis Wood
- Open House Obsession: Preview Amir Mortazavi's New Project in Cow Hollow Tonight