Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
On August 24, the members of 7x7's 2011 Ultimate Style Council—the seven best-dressed San Franciscans—were invited to Bloomingdale's in the Westfield Centre to help us mark our 10th anniversary fashion issue. Style Council members including fashion editor Chloe Harris, designer Ken Fulk, the Academy of Art's Simon Ungless, and stylist Keylee Sanders mingled with some of the city's most fashionable figures while enjoying delicious bites from Small Potatoes Catering, uniquely city-themed cocktails with limited-edition Absolut SF vodka, icy Peroni beer, and bubbles courtesy of Domaine Chandon. A special chardonnay tasting of JCB by Jean-Charles Boisset was also offered, while DJL! provided the sizzling soundscape.
The evening's show-stopping centerpiece was the fashion show produced by legendary San Francisco fashion impresario, Charleston Pierce, who staged a fun, flirtatious, fierce runway showcasing Bloomingdale's fall looks. The show included both men's and women's offerings including business wear, cocktail attire, casuals, and intimates.
Guests also played with Bloomingdale's popular Fashion Finder to receive special surprise gifts, and got sassy in the Magnolia Photo Booth.
Bloomingdale's also offered special shopping discounts during the event, with proceeds going towards Bloomingdale’s pledge to make a $75,000 donation to amfAR—the American Foundation for AIDS Research—a nonprofit dedicated to ending the global AIDS epidemic.
Special thanks to Blueprint Studios for generous event elements.
Photos: Nikki Ritcher
- Photos: 7x7's Style Council 2011 Celebration Captured by Magnolia Photo Booth
- 85th Annual Junior League Fashion Show, Friday at The Fairmont Hotel
- Photos: Fashion's Night Out San Francisco 2011
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- The Bon Vivant: Charleston Pierce, fashion show producer and modeling coach