Photos: Crossroads Trading Co.'s Holiday Customer Appreciation Party 2011
On December 1st, San Francisco's own Crossroads Trading thanked their loyal fashionistas with a special event at their pop-up store nearby Union Square. Guests shopped new and gently used items while mingling with the Bay Area's most stylish denizens, taking the rare opportunity to shop the very best merchandise selected from all seven of Crossroads' Bay Area stores.
The small, private event was open to Crossroads' preferred customers, who entered to receive a pair of tickets to attend and to enjoy fun goodie bags, complimentary appetizers and cocktails, and to vote on inspired holiday outfits on dressforms clothed by local fashion bloggers, including Going West, Voila!, Thirty-Five Inch Inseam, The Hourglass—the evening's winning dressform by Krystal of This Time Tomorrow!
Photos: Nikki Ritcher Photography
- Photos: Crossroads Trading's Annual Pop-Up Shop
- SF Street Style: Balenciaga, H&M and Custom Jewelry at Union Square
- Party Hop With The Fashion Pack: J-Pop, Indie Mart + She & Him in Union Square
- Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
- Photos: Fashion's Night Out San Francisco 2011