Seven Favorite Things: Rare Device
Now that Halloween's officially kicked off the holiday season, we're getting a head start on gifts and entertaining with bright treasures from Rare Device.
The Divisadero storefront and online shop are both filled with inspiring items. We see the Roost Matsuri Sake Set (#2) and want to throw a sake & sushi tasting party. And why not throw in a handmade ukulele (#5) as entertainment, and let your new robot (#6) display start a conversation during said sake party? Yep, they have those, too. The possibilities are endless.
1. Alyson Fox December Mug Set, $36
2. Roost Matsuri Sake Set, $52
4. Engraved Vintage Pewter Key, $20
5. DIY Ukulele Kit, $41
6. Cubebots Micro Cubebot, $9
7. Sydney Brown Personalized Stamped Bracelet, $100-$125
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance copywriter, stylist, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Favorite Find: Custom Braille Rings at Rare Device
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection