Seven Favorite Things: Zelma Rose
When it comes to custom-made goods, the San Francisco-based line Zelma Rose has plenty to offer.
Lisa Anderson Shaffer, owner and designer of Zelma Rose, hand-crafts each piece in her collection with boldy-patterned vintage and new materials.
And did we mention personalization? We're suckers for the customizable lockets with mini magnetic chalkboards (#1), and the pocket squares (#2) and bow-ties (#6) embroidered with custom dates or initials.
4. Horseshoe Boutonniere, $25
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Chloe Rose's Newly-Launched Website
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection