Steven Alan Opens Today in Hayes Valley + Our Picks
Three cheers and a warm welcome to Steven Alan's first Bay Area boutique, now open in Hayes Valley. The newly remodeled space houses an abundance of men's and women's everyday treasures with everything from head to toe to home (trinkets).
The overall look features a strong woodsy-prepster vibe, but with no genre-defined restrictions and certainly no fuss, the line truly holds a little something for everyone. While rifling through, you'll find collaborations and a few of the designer's favorite labels -- Whit, Filson, Rachel Comey, Wolverine -- mixed in with the house brand. Take a peek above to view our picks.
Steven Alan (445 Hayes St.), open Monday-Saturday from 11am-7pm and Sunday from 11am-6pm.
Photos courtesy of Steven Alan and Molly DeCoudreaux/Refinery29.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- This Week in Fashion: Men's Summer Sale Picks from Local Boutiques Around the City
- This Week in Fashion: Our Top Picks From Summer Sales Around the City
- This Week's Best Fashion Events: Refinery29 Shop Crawl, The Capsule Design Festival, Benny Gold Grand Opening
- Look of the Week: Women's Cold Weather Accessories We Love
- Our Favorite Items From The New Convert Man, Now Open in Hayes Valley