Street Style Report: Two Great Looks from America's Cup
Last weekend at the America's Cup pavilion we found a mix of designer duds and eclectic Euro style.
Adrienne Broadbear is wearing: Zara tee; Earrings from Conifer; Marc by Marc Jacobs wishbone necklace; ODM Michael Young watch; Marni sunglasses, pants, shoes and bag; Marni for H&M jacket.
Her favorite place to shop in SF: Barneys.
Marie Molini, visiting from France, is wearing: Zara pants, top, jacket; Jerome Dreyfus bag; Converse sneakers; mixed jewelry.
Her favorite place in San Francisco: Haight-Ashbury.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Two Looks from ACRE/SF, in North Beach
- Street Style Report: Two Timbuk2 Employees Show Us Four Bike-Friendly Looks in The Mission
- Street Style Report: Two Cute Festival Looks, in Lower Pac Heights
- Street Style Report: Cary of Cary Lane Shows Us Two SF Summer Looks, in Hayes Valley
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from the Academy of Art University Fashion Show