Newest Tahoe Nightclub to Be Hosted by Paris Hilton
The newest Lake Tahoe nightclub, PEEK, will be opening on February 16, 2013 with a guest host appearance by celebrity socialite Paris Hilton. The opening night will also feature a weekend mega-party with BeatClan, the Las Vegas artist management and DJ booking company. There will also be a soft opening of the nightclub on Valentine's Day that will run for four nights.
The Peek Nightclub is a $1 million, 6,700 square-foot, state-of-the-art live entertainment venue at Harrah's Lake Tahoe. The venue will regularly host DJs from the Las Vegas, Miami, Los Angeles and New York areas. The club includes 40 intimate VIP sections, superior customer service and nightly aerial performer shows.
"With more than $1 million in entertainment plans and renovations to the existing space, PEEK will redefine Tahoe nightlife and rival top nightclubs throughout the United States," said John Koster, Regional President of Harrah's Lake Tahoe, to PR Newswire.
VIP table reservations for the opening event are available by calling 775-586-6705. For more information about the opening and the club, visit the website.
- The Newest Place to Stay in Tahoe, Constellation at Northstar
- Bay Area Power Couples: WISH & Mighty Nightclub's Isabel & Sean Manchester
- Celebrity Craze: Bryna Nicole Handbags at Sundance
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- This Week in Fashion: The Most Stylish Halloween Parties