Boxwars 2010 in Dolores Park: It Was a Savage Battle to the End
Battling bitter cold yesterday, the participants in this year's Boxwars Battle really flew those freak flags high, bringing out their inner warriors for an epic battle of cardboard in Dolores Park.
Filmed on top of that green storage container, you can see a samurai, a giraffe, some sort of car, a robot and bunches of other cardboard warriors savagely duking it out for victory in this video, posted yesterday on Mission Mission. Though it's still nothing compared to what goes on in Europe or Canada, our mini version looks pretty badass.
- Fight or Be Recycled at This Year's Boxwars Battle
- Transported: What's the Deal with Parking on the Dolores Park Medians?
- Free Movie Nights in Duboce & Dolores Parks This Saturday
- The Mission Bicycle Festival & Tour De Fat Take Over the Mission & Golden Gate Park This Weekend
- Ike's Parties 'Till the Bitter End: Serving Sandwiches Until Midnight Tonight