Jetsetter Trip of the Week: Tickets to the Super Bowl, Access to ESPN and Maxim Parties
Oregon transplants to the Bay Area will get an event of Super Bowl caliber this Monday when they huddle in bars to watch the BCS Championship Game (go Ducks!). But for those with their focus on the Super Bowl on February 6th, this Jetsetter flash sale is for you. For the next two days, here's what they're offering: Two tickets to the Super bowl at Cowboy Stadium (the Black Eyed Peas play halftime), a private ride to and from the stadium, access to the ESPN Game Day Super Party VIP Lounge, access to the Maxim Party, and three nights at the InerContinental Dallas. If your New Year's resolution was to "go big," here's to walking the walk. Book here.
Remember, 7x7 readers get $50 off any Jetsetter trip by booking through this link.
Sponsored by Jetsetter
- Jetsetter Trip of the Week: Detox from the Holidays at The Parker Hotel in Palm Springs
- Jetsetter Trip of the Week: Merry Christmas, Here's a Safari
- Jetsetter Trip of the Week: The Ritz-Carlton Club, Lake Tahoe (Ends Today!)
- Look of the Week: Super Bowl Sunday
- Look of the Week: Super Bowl XLV, Steelers vs. Packers