Parking Quiz: What is the Most Expensive SF Parking Citation?
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David La Bua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
Not all parking tickets were created equal. If you've got a car, you've got to know what your pocketbook is facing. Take this quiz to find out what parking ticket in SF will cost you the most dough. Check back at 2:30 pm for the answers!
What is the Most Expensive SF Parking Citation?
A) Parking in a bus zone
B) Misuse of a disabled placard
C) Parking on City Hall Steps
D) Parking on railroad tracks
E) Driving through and parking in a parade route
F) Parking less than 15 feet from a fire station
- Parking Quiz Answer! Which SF Parking Citation Is the Most Expensive?
- Parking Quiz: Who Gets the Most Parking Tickets Per Year in SF?
- Parking Quiz Answer: Who Gets The Most Parking Tickets in San Francisco Per Year?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?
- Parking Quiz: SF Giants vs. SF Parking