A Beautiful Wedding Backdrop at the Legion of Honor
Planning your own big day? Enter to win tickets to our wedding event at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Susan and Ted were married on a dark and stormy evening last fall at the stunning Legion of Honor. The ceremony was scheduled to take place on the lawn facing the Golden Gate Bridge, but was moved at the last hour due to less than ideal weather. They married in the auditorium and celebrated with friends and family! The food was delicious. The flowers were incredible, the music was pumping, and the the night was capped at the Tonga Room. Hooray for love!
Photographer: JetKat Photo
Caterer: Jane Hammond Events
Lighting: Got Light?
Floral Designer: Chestnut & Vine Floral Design
- Legion of Honor Hosts FAMSF’s Fifth Annual Mid-Winter Gala, Part 1 of 2
- The Legion of Honor Hosts the Junior Committee of the FAMSF’s Fifth Annual Mid-Winter Gala, Part 2 of 2
- Fit for a Queen: Cinema Supper Club at the Legion of Honor
- Cartier Sparkles at the Legion of Honor
- $5 Saturday Admission to the de Young and Legion of Honor