Now that we're on the hunt for the perfect gifts for everyone on our list, there's no better time for there to be a weekend chock-full of events showcasing SF's best and brightest designers. We plan on starting out at Lightbox: The Hoilday Crafty Hour where unique gifts will be mostly under $50, perfect for people (like us) shopping for creative types on a serious budget. After taking a quick break to refresh, it's on to Chillin', a night of local fashion, art, music and live performance at Mezzanine.
In anticipation of our indie shopping extravaganza, we've put together a party-worthy look highlighting local designers and boutiques:
1. IRO Sweater Tank from Acrimony, on sale for $53
2. Micaela Greg Trapezoid Hi-Waist Skirt, $435
3. Hansel from Basel Loverly Knee Sock from Candystore Collective, $28
4. Gold & Citrus Thymos Necklace, $232
5. Martha Davis Two-Tone Wedge, $568