The 3rd Annual SF Street Food Festival is upon on us and well, a girl's gotta eat! We say dig in -- and look good while doing it.
As ladylike as we know you are, when you're standing and eating saucy truck food with your hands all day, spills are bound to happen. Keep them minute with a printed frock (this one has a fitted bodice and forgiving tummy, too!). Also, keep your hands busy with food -- not fuss -- with a crossbody bag, and stand up to those spiced-up eats with a cool pair of black suede shoes.
1. Suno Crisscross Cutout Dress, $208.50
2. Alexander Wang Zipper Sunglasses, $390
3. Rebecca Minkoff Classic Zipper Multi Zip Crossbody, $330
4. Ash Paradise Wedge Bootie, $290
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Le Mouse Cowhide Bangle, $128
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.