An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shop for this month's holiday gift round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Vintage Inspired Cherries Apron and Pasties Set by tiffytart, $42: Put on a private burlesque show while the cookies are baking (i.e. every man's fantasy) in this pin-up inspired set.
2. A Song for You Harmonica Necklace from soradesigns, $46.50: This quirky accessory makes a perfect gift for the Bob Dylan fanatic in your life.
3. Vintage Rhinestone Chandelier Earrings from RomancingTheBling, $75: You'd be hard-pressed to find a girl that wouldn't love to rock this dazzling pair when the ball drops.
4. Winter Woods Fingerless Mittens by phydeaux, $60: Hands down the most useful gift you can give any San Franciscan this season. Oh, and they're cute too.
5. 1950s Dark Mahogany Mink Fur Hat from VintageButterflyRae, $29.99: Drop the beanie and opt for this ultra glamorous option instead.
6. Points Necklace by threedeluxe, $55: This "pixelated" necklace would look perfect paired with everything from t-shirts to party dresses.
7. Monsters T-Shirt from billyyy, $16: Because what guy doesn't love funny t-shirts and monsters?