An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Brass Art Deco Necklace from kategraydesigns, $65: This vintage Art Deco pendant looks equally amazing whether worn layered or solo.
2. Mickey Mouse Quilted Chain Bag from nickiefrye, $20: Because who needs Chanel when you can rock Mickey instead?
3. Neige d'Or Keshi Pearl Earrings by EmmaBond, $62: These perfectly pretty casading earrings remind us that spring will be in full bloom before we know it (fingers crossed).4. Gray Herringbone Bowtie by sourdoughsf, $28: Snag this adorable bowtie to jazz up your bf 's wardrobe...and so you can borrow it later.
5. Leather Laced Patchwork Shoulder Bag by hedilu, $455: Embrace the military trend with this incredible hand-laced leather bag with navy suede lining.
6. Black Diamond Eye Ring by blackbunnyjewelry, $159: We can't stop thinking about how perfect this Egyptian-inspired ring would look stacked with our other go-to baubles.
7. Dapper Cloud Tie and Collar Onesie by tinycloud, $30: Last but not least, we couldn't resist throwing in the absolute cutest oneie we've ever seen. If you don't have kids of your own, buy it for someone else's!