In 1997, Bastille set out to offer men and women a well-edited range of contemporary clothing with inherent timelessness. To this day, the humble Union Square space is filled with smart, easy-wearing tops and bottoms that are sure to become your treasured favorites.
Featuring elite indie labels like Band of Outsiders, A.P.C., and Acne, here are our picks from Bastille's spring menswear collection.
1. Acne Omega Nylon Jacket, $300
2. Zuriick Reuben Oxfords, $149
3. Acne Roc Satin Chino, $210
4. Highland Short Bill Hat, $50
5. Band of Outsiders L/S Button Down Shirt, $265
6. Band of Outsiders Cut Off Chino Shorts, $270
7. A.P.C. Semiology Sweatshirt, $165
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.