Sport is king in the uber active Bay Area, and spring’s kicky footwear is designed to go from the b-ball court to The Battery. Time to lace up kids—game on.
1. Katie Grand Loves Hogan Sneakers, $675
2. Gucci Satin Lace Sneaker, $490
3. Pierre Hardy Suede and Snakeskin Sandal, $1,175
4. Marni Neoprene Platform, $830
5. Balenciaga Perforated High Top, $555
6. Car Shoe Suede and Nylon Trainer, $390
7. Car Shoe Slip-On Driving Loafer, $495
8. Lanvin Mesh & Suede Hi-Top, $890
9. Nike Flyknit Air Max, $225
10. Prada Gabardine Shoe, price upon request
This article was published in 7x7's March issue. Click here to subscribe.