The Line Starts Here: Nice Collective Sample Sale
There are very few things we can justify waiting in line for.
An iPad? No thanks, we'll hold out for now.
The once-a-year chance to score deeply discounted Nice Collective duds? We'll break out the lawn chairs.
That's right, it's almost time for the coveted local label's annual sample sale. Get ready to tear through countless racks of their updated utilitarian threads and accessories along with one-offs and prototypes you won't find anywhere else, with 50-80% off past collections and 20-30% off the S/S '10 line for both sexes.
But it's not just a sample sale. No, it never is. They're bringing in Blasthaus DJs and local performance artists to make sure you never want to leave.
Just make sure to bring cash and get there early, because there will be a line...and we hope to be at the front.
Nice Collective Sample Sale, Sunday from 12-5 p.m., 630 Treat Ave., at 19th St.
- LAEKEN Sample Sale, Metamorphosis Hair Trims, Official Tourist at Shotwell
- Taxi CDC Sample Sale, Cheap Drinks, DJ at Shotwell Tonight
- The Future of SF Fashion Starts Now
- Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
- Link Love: A Glimpse at Anna Sui's Gossip Girl Line and Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes at Gap