Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
Daily reads from our feeds...
Sexy sweats, persimmon and tap pants: oh my! Refinery 29 lets us in on the top ten Spring '10 trends from NYFW.
Madonna's trainer Tracy Anderson turns DVF into a drunken aerobics class during Fashion's Night Out (via The Cut)
Stylelist reports on the rumors that Jean Paul Gaultier will be the next designer to collaborate with Target. Oh please, please, PLEASE let it be true!!
In completely ridiculous "news", People reports that Lady Gaga showed up to the Marc Jacobs show wearing the same dress that Marc designed for Miss Piggy! The nerve!!
- Link Love: Levi's to Stay in SF and Lady Gaga Continues to Amaze
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm
- Link Love: Cheap Beauty Indulgences, Easy DIY and Kristin Davis Has A Clothing Line?
- Link Love: Rodarte for Target, Chalayan for J.Brand and Saks Does Menswear
- Link Love: The Latest Bag Craze, Miss Universe and Vintage Betsey