Local, Indie Fashion Event: Project San Francisco at The Summit
If you're looking for San Francisco's next rising fahions stars, the best view will be from The Summit. The Mission's buzziest new community space is being taken over by the local design community tomorrow night for Project San Francisco, an annual fashion event spotlighting the newest talent on the fashion scene.
Doors at 6pm, and you know this crowd is all about the once-over, so dress to avoid side eyes.
Presented by Eventbrite.
Project San Francisco, Thursday, February 17, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at The Summit, 780 Valencia St (btw 18th/19th), SF.
- Michael Kors Talks Project Runway, Fall Fashion + San Francisco Style
- Link Love: Levi’s + Opening Ceremony Collaborate, Locals on Project Runway and more…
- San Francisco’s Best Shops for Pretty Party Dresses
- Fashion Feud: Live Project Runway-Style Designer Duel at Rickshaw Stop
- Jay Nicolas Sario on Touchy-Feely Strangers, Project Runway + Discarded to Divine