Look of the Week: First Thursday
Ah First Thursday, the one day of the month where everyone can get dressed up in their 'hippest' attire while taking in culture and booze gratis. A glorious evening where Marina girls and struggling art students alike mingle amongst local artists and benefactors, looking for an intriguing stranger to bump into (which isn't hard in the crowded galleries). Well dear readers, that day is today so we've compiled an artfully sophisticated noir-heavy ensemble that proves black is anything but boring. Perhaps we can discuss the merits of cubism over a glass of two-buck Chuck later...
1. Tankus One Shoulder Dress, $188: The knit armbands take this asymmetrical frock to the next level, not to mention keep you warm when the sun goes down.
2. Botkier Ruffle Clutch, $350: This croc-embossed clutch is versatile enough to take you through countless nights on the town.
3. YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Red Muse, $34: Add a touch of bold glamour with one of our favorite lipsticks ever.
4. Banana Republic Beaded Drop-Circle Earrings, $32: Pull your hair back and accentuate your neckline with these vintage-inspired earrings.
5. Gallimaufry Cuff from Anthropologie, $58: Jazz up basic black with this bejeweled cuff.
6. Who We See Nash Bootie in black suede, $88: These au courant booties balance out the pretty with a rocker edge.