Scenes of the City: Dolores Park's New Playground
Although it's intended for those under 12, the new Helen Diller Playground at Dolores Park is a hit with the big and small. Parents, teenagers, and kids are all enjoying the new multi-faceted addition to the Mission. The playground is color coded for different age groups that includes a sand box, 45 foot super slide, natural stone and wood climbing areas, swing sets, and an area with a series of chimes and instruments. Check it out for yourself and bring the kids along....or not.
- Scenes of the City: The New SoMa West Skate Park
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: Cal Bears at AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: San Bruno Mountain State Park