Mission: Cats, SF's New Cat Hotel
We're pretty keen on dogs over here at 7x7–if you haven't noticed–but it's time to give some love to our other favorite furry household companions, cats. There's a new kitty hotel in San Francisco called Mission: Cats, which combines everyone's love of live cat webcams (owners can check in on their cats while they're out of town) with plush digs for your cat to get comfortable in when you're on that much-needed vacation.
Mission: Cats knows your feline has approximately three loves in its life: sleeping, eating, and climbing things. That's why the hotel sports rooms (both private and shared) that spare no detail: soft cubby holes and beds, climbing towers and scratchers, huge windows bright with sunlight, fish tunnels, mood lighting, a jungle room filled with plants and, if your cat's into herbal refreshments, tons of catnip.
The best part? Mission: Cats goes above and beyond just hosting fortunate, well-loved kitties while their owners are away. They're also partners with Wonder Cat Rescue and foster cats in need of homes. So if you're in the market for a feline friend, drop by the hotel and meet the future love of your life.
Mission: Cats, 3150 18th Street, #103, 415-644-8881, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention, Cat Lovers: Peep SF's New Kitty Hotel, Mission: Cats
- Cats, Tats, Cocktails and Street Food Come Together at the SF SPCA's Adoptathon This Weekend
- Ask a Vet: How To Introduce a New Cat To Your Home
- Ask A Vet: How Do I Introduce Our New Kitten to an Older, Aggressive Cat?
- Ask A Vet: How Can I Keep My New Cat from Getting Bored?