The Fem-Bot Fizz: Cocktail #4 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
To celebrate the last month of Summer 2011, 7x7 and SVEDKA are teaming up to honor the city's bartenders and their skills of invention with an epic mixology competition! You can vote for your favorite featured bartender and their lascivious libation from August 1st through August 31st. You (yes, you!) will be entered to win a $50 bar tab at the winning watering hole. The winner of the San Francisco contest will be revealed on September 7th. Have fun trying all the great cocktails!
Here's our fourth featured bartender, Daniel Bishop from Polk Street's Mayes Oyster House. He mixed up the Fem -Bot Fizz using SVEDKA vodka. Visit Daniel at the bar at Mayes, or try his recipe at home.
1 oz SVEDKA Cherry
1 oz SVEDKA Vanilla
California Bing Cherries
Sonoma Pinot Noir
Bartender's notes: My idea behind the cocktail was using California's great wines and local produce, mixing that with the global SVEDKA vodka, a Splash of Old World Italian… Inspired by my living in North Beach!
See all of SF's participating bartenders here and vote for your favorite!
- The BADA BING BOT: Cocktail #3 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "I'm Happy Now": Cocktail #7 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Swedish Smile: Cocktail #5 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Potion #7: Cocktail #6 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "Spiked Lassi": Cocktail #1 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition