Look of the Week: Fresh Faces
Looking your best this summer should be next-to effortless. Flaunt your best accessories — a fresh face, and great smile — with these 7 easy-to-use picks that are hydrating, versatile and travel-ready.
- Lips & Cheeks: Orangy-red or pink stains are this season's best bet for both lips and cheeks. Stains add a touch of natural color, but are also a great base for layering.
- Skin: When it comes to SPF, go broad spectrum. Combine your steps and de-clutter with a triple-action foundation, moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Brows: What can we say? It all comes down to a great brow -- especially when wearing minimal makeup.
- Lashes: If you're in for tear-jerker weddings, or a poolside summer, stick to waterproof mascara. For a more natural look, do up your lashes, but leave the liner behind.
2. NARS Illuminator, $29
3. Tweezerman Mini Brow Kit, $25
4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, $16
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.