Look of the Week: Ultra Comfy Sandals
These shoes were made for walkin'.
With a summer full of street festivals, travel escapes, bike rides and, of course, your everyday uphill commute, it's time to treat your feet to comfy (and cute) footwear. From the classic Worishofer wedge (#1) to not-your-typical Born (#4) sandal, our seven picks prove you don't have to sacrifice style for comfort.
1. Worishofer 251 Wedge, $60
2. Corso Como Dazzle Sandal, $128.95
4. Born Crown Jill Sandal, $125
5. Camper Twins Strappy Sandal, $150
6. Gentle Souls Euna Sandal, $184.95
7. Sperry Top-Sider Lynbrook Sandal, $94.95
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.