Ruby Livingdesign Moves Its Gorgeous Showroom to Union Street
Say hello to Ruby Livingdesign's new space on Union Street–a far cry from the home and design shop's former, glass-walled spot on Townsend. But the big move isn't just for them, it's for you too. Their Townsend locale now has hundreds of stylish household items (think rugs, lighting and accessories) at deep discounts of 40-70% off from coveted names like Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams, Oly, Hickory Chair, Verellen and more. So, friends and fans, head to their 180 Townsend St. location to score big.
In addition to larger showrooms, the new Union Street space features a grand fabric and design work area that will be perfect for client consultation and planning. And for true devotees, stay tuned for an even newer Ruby Livingdesign location, coming soon to the South Bay.
Ruby Livingdesign, 1525 Union Street. Call 415-541-9206 for details on their Townsend Street location sale.
- Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Newlywed Couple in Relaxed Layers, on Fillmore St.
- Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Late Summer Look in Hayes Valley
- Street Style Report: Top Looks From the Gorgeous & Green Gala
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- Street Style Report: Great Style at Goorin Bros. in Union Square