Seven Favorite Things: New Locally-Designed Shoes by Konstantina Tzovolou
The designer's signature line launched with three styles: a heart-to-heart statement bootie, a sleek pointy-toe pump with added lift, and a classic patent peep-toe with some edge.
Ranging from full-on attitude to office-friendly with a twist, each shoe is thoughtfully designed here in San Francisco, then made in Italy, among the best of the best.
Basically, we want them all -- in every color available. (And can't wait to see more.)
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Super Comfy Women's Shoes from Bulo
- Seven Favorite Things: Converse All Star City Collection at ShoeBiz
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques