Street Style Report: A Modern Patriotic Look at Harputs, Union Square
Just in time for Memorial Day, we caught a fresh mix of red and blue on Harputs shopgirl, Robin Ward. Carefree hair, a great lipstick and leather booties complete this effortless SF-summer look.
What she wore: Asymmetrical dress, purchased from Urban Outfitters; Harputs jacket; Fathom & Form double ring, purchased from Indie Mart; Bite lipstick in "Pastille Lilac", purchased from Sephora; Dieppa Restreppo leather booties.
Robin's style philosophy: "No disposable goods."
Seven Questions for Robin:
1. What are you most excited for this summer?
I'm excited for the general excitement around summer, when everyone's a bit better at the fun things.
2. What's one thing at Harputs that everyone should own?
Every SF girl or boy could benefit from one of our new jackets.
3. What's in your bag?
I was a minimalist until we [Harputs] made an amazing oversized bag at the shop which I now use to carry everything, including but not limited to: a few shades of lipstick, a point and shoot camera, and three changes of clothing because you never know who we're going to meet at the shop and what the day will bring.
4. What's your summer drink of choice?
My favorite bourbon or scotch on ice.
5. What's sexy?
Right now, most of Europe.
6. What would you never be caught dead in?
Anything that's artificially distressed or implanted.
7. What's your SF Top 5?
-Early morning runs up secret stairs in neighborhoods around the city.
-The guy who plays movie soundtracks on his boom box on Geary.
-Warehouse parties at sunrise in the outskirts.
-The random limos that appear out of nowhere to give me rides at midnight.
-Lulu de la Harput 2014 Resort Collection.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: A Modern Japanese Skater, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Sexy Tousled Look Near Union Square
- Street Style Report: Great Style at Goorin Bros. in Union Square
- Street Style Report: Thrift Shop Treasures in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Bold Mix of Spring Prints, in Union Square